Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot). Making rice krispy treats in your slow cooker is great for when you are traveling, don't want to stand over a hot stove or when you don't want to heat up the kitchen! This method is great for travel, cooking with kids and anyone who needs a treat without access to a kitchen. These low fat Rice Krispie Treats taste just like the good old Rice Krispie Treats you make on the stove top.
Busy schedules and cranky kids and a hundred other things can lead to weariness when it comes to putting dinner on the table. Adults and kids alike love delicious, chewy Rice Krispie treats. Create these tasty homemade snacks in only a few minutes with this easy recipe. You can have Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot) using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot)
- Prepare 1/2 stick of plain butter.
- Prepare 3 cup of brown rice cacao crisps.
- You need 3 cup of brown rice crisps.
- You need 10 oz of Kraft Jet-Puffed marshmallows.
Rice Krispy Treats Recipe Rice Crispy Treats Krispie Treats Rice Krispies Profiteroles Easy Christmas tree rice krispies treat pops are a great holiday recipe to make with kids for Christmas parties. Salted Chocolate Caramel Rice Crispy Treats. The Story: I have been on a major Rice. How to Make Rice Crispy Treats.
Kid's rice crispy treats (crock pot) step by step
- Add butter to crock pot/ slow cooker..
- Add marshmallows over butter..
- Pour crisps, one cup at a time, alternating over the marshmallows..
- Make sure crisps cover marshmallows..
- Cover and cook for an hour on high..
- Check to be sure marshmallows have melted..
- Stir to combine..
- Remove from crock pot/ slow cooker and place in pyrex dish to cool..
- Once, cooled cut into squares and serve..
- Note: Used One degree brown rice crisps..
The first thing we did was melt together some peanut butter and brown rice syrup in the microwave. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Whether you're cooking with your kids or for your kids, two things are most important: Flavor and ease. In most families, the crock pot has become an underused and under appreciated tool. Why let something sit for six hours when you can use the Instant Pot and get it down in six minutes?