spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings. Tomato rice is a simple, spicy, flavorful & delicious one pot dish made with rice, tomatoes, spices & herbs. This tomato rice can be made in a pressure cooker or a pot. If you are looking to use up left.
Usually tomato rice is very spicy and people enjoy it that way. Tomato Rice popularly called as Thakkali Sadam in South India is a very quick to make rice dish that is To begin making the Thakkali Sadam Recipe – Spicy Tomato Rice, get all the ingredients ready. Tomato Rice Recipe with step by step photos. You can have spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings
- Prepare 1 can of peeled tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 large of onion (sliced and fry keep oil too).
- It’s 4 clove of garlic (sliced & fry).
- It’s 1 of toasted chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 of toasted chick pea flour.
- It’s 1 of dry prawns (grounded).
- It’s 1 of fish source.
- You need 1 of chicken wings.
- You need 1 of salt.
This is an easy to prepare delicious south indian This South Indian tomato rice recipe is inspired by the tomato rice we would often have at the cafe at. The Tomato rice recipe is Simple, spicy, delicious, flavored, and easy homemade rice food made with Rice, tomato, spices, and herbs. If you want can be made in a pressure cooker or pot. Recreate this delicious spicy tomato mackerel with rice at home with my recipe.
spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings step by step
- fry onions & garlic keep the oil set aside.
- put peeled tomatoes in a pot add 1 / 4 cup of water add chicken stock powder, pinch of salt simmer until thickened set aside.
- season chicken wings and fry.
- RICE MIXTURE (per serving).
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- 1 teaspoon of chick pea flour.
- 1 tablespoon of onion.
- 1/2 a teaspoon of garlic.
- 1 tablespoon of dry prawns.
- a dash of fish sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of tomatoes mix.
- mix well.
- plate up.
Rice with fresh peppers and spring onions, topped with gorgeous mackerel in a rich, spicy tomato sauce. This Spanish rice-inspired spicy tomato rice recipe is super easy to make and is always a crowd-pleaser. When was the last time you had Spanish rice? You can substitute paprika for the chili powder. While the pan comes to the boil, rinse the rice under cold running water.