Peanut Butter Cheerio Treats. If peanut butter isn't an option due to allergies or other concerns, whisk in any other type of nut butter to ensure a touch of protein lands in ever chewy So grab the box of Cheerios and your favorite nut butter and get ready to satisfy those cravings with the latest and greatest marshmallow treats to hit. Stir until marshmallows are melted and smooth. Peanut Butter Cheerios are bound together with marshmallows, peanut butter and a sprinkle of chocolate chips to make a sweet, decadent treat!
Some of her favorite treats are these Peanut Butter Pumpkin Treats but let me tell you what, these homemade peanut butter Cheerio dog treats take the cake. Peanut Butter Cheerio Snack BarsSix Dollar Family. No Bake Peanut Butter Cheerio BarsJulie's Eats and Treats. white sugar, peanut butter, cheerios, peanuts, vanilla, light corn syrup. You can have Peanut Butter Cheerio Treats using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheerio Treats
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 5 cup of cheerios.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Bars are my go-to, quick and easy after school snack. This cereal bar recipe is no-bake and only requires three ingredients. With only a few weeks left before it's time for back-to-school, I am busy planning lunch ideas and stocking up on snacks and treats. Cheerio Treats – an easy no-bake recipe with cheerios, marshmallows, peanut butter, and M&Ms. the-girl-who-ate-everything.com.
Peanut Butter Cheerio Treats step by step
- mix well sugar & corn syrup in sauce pan..
- turn stove top on in medium-low heat..
- when bubbling put flame in low & add peanut butter. till its mixed well with no lumps..
- in a mixing bowl put the 5 cups of cheerios..
- to the cheerios add the mix on the stove top and mix well..
- on a tray to cool down the treats put a spoon full or the cheerios..
We cut them up and brought them for airplane snacks. I wish someone had taken a picture of me taking a. And no, they aren't just for kids! These peanut butter Cheerio treats stay crispy for a day or two in an airtight container, but not too much longer. If you want to keep them longer, store in the freezer in Ziploc bags.