Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese.
You can have Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese
- Prepare 1 package of Lasagna or (long Pasta).
- It’s 4 of Zucchini or Courgette.
- Prepare 250 grams of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Basil Pesto.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Grated Pasta Cheese.
- Prepare of Bechamel Sauce.
- You need 4 cups of Milk.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Cooking Butter.
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of Flour.
- You need of Nutmeg (optional).
- Prepare Dash of Salt.
Baked Lasgana with Zucchini and Feta Cheese step by step
- Boil Pasta in salted water, strain and set aside. In a bowl toss in the Pesto, salt, the Feta Cheese diced into cubes, and diced Zucchini. Mix ingredients, add into your pasta. In a medium size buttered baking pan, add in the pasta mixture, and spread. Then take a medium size sauce pan, add in the butter stir until melted, add the flour continue to stir, slowly add in the milk, nutmeg and stir until it has become one thick sauce..
- Top your pasta mix with the Bechamel Sauce and pop into the oven for 1 hour. Thats it! Kali orexi ?.