Rice crispy treats. This recipe uses: Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal. Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Birthday Cake. Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® with Milk Chocolate M&M's® Minis®.
You can make traditional Rice Krispies treats using original Rice Krispies cereal, or you can. For extra gooey and buttery rice krispie treats, use this recipe. Samoas Rice Krispie Treats: These look so scrumptious. You can have Rice crispy treats using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice crispy treats
- Prepare 6 cup of rice crispy cereal.
- It’s 10 oz of bag of marshmellows.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of food color for fun ( optional).
This Rice Krispie Treats Recipe uses double the marshmallows for an extra gooey and buttery treat! Just FOUR ingredients, TEN minutes, and ONE pot. A few tweaks to the back-of-the-box recipe make these Rice Krispie Treats the best ever. We've perfected this The Best Ever Rice Krispie Treat Recipe over the years and it makes the best Rice Krispie Treats we've ever tasted!
Rice crispy treats instructions
- microwave marshmallows and butter in microwave safe bowl for 1min to 1min and 30 sec.
- stir in rice crispy cereal till mixed well. add food color if using and mix. press in to non greased 9×13 pan. enjoy.
When you want a Rice Krispies treat, there's no pretending you want something that's good for you. This is a treat and it's meant to be extra-buttery and delicious. The classic Rice Kripsies Treats recipe found on the back of the cereal's big, blue box calls for very few ingredients. Rice Krispie Treats are trickier to get right than you might think. Make the rice krispies stick together is easy, but getting the texture right is tricky.