Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice.
You can cook Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice
- It’s 1 inch of long piece fresh ginger finely grated.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of celery stock finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of large sweet onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid aminos.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chinese style bbq sauce (see my recipe).
- You need 1 tbsp of sriracha.
- You need 1 tsp of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s of Rice.
- You need 2 cups of white rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of stir fry sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 of ground turmeric.
Chinese BBQ Ground Beef & Rice instructions
- In a large skillet on medium low heat without oil lightly toast the sesame seeds then set aside..
- In large skillet add the oil, celery, carrot, onion, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes, turmeric, vinegar and liquid aminos..
- Once the veggies are soft add the ground beef. Cook until done and browned a bit..
- Add all the sauce ingredients and simmer until thickened..
- Add rice ingredients to rice cooker and follow directions for your model..
- Once rice is done and sitting on the warm setting add any vegetables you would want like broccoli, bamboo shoots or whatever you have on hand..
- Spoon some rice into a bowl cover with the beef and top with the toasted sesame and any other garnish of your choice like scallions or shredded cabbage and carrots..