Pattys Fruity Cereal Bars. This is a taste test/review of the POST Fruity Pebbles Treats Cereal Bars. We made Infused Fruity Pebbles Cereal Treats Healthy Fruity Cereals Bar – Common fig with raspberry.
These cereal bars are the best after school snack that my kids absolutely love. These cereal bars are one of our favorite after school snack recipes, along with granola bars and frozen yogurt granola berry bites. Kids love these fun, colorful cereal bars, they're great for parties and perfect for holiday dessert too. You can have Pattys Fruity Cereal Bars using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pattys Fruity Cereal Bars
- You need 1/2 box of rice crisps cereal.
- Prepare 1/2 box of fruity pebbles cereal.
- You need 1 of big bag mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of real butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of save 1 cup mini marshmallows to mix in before cooling.
Butter and marshmallows prepared just right make these treats super soft and gooey. No Bake Fruity Pebbles Cereal Bars. As a kid, Rice Krispie Treats were always one of my favorites. Some good fruity cereal is sweet and sugary, while other tasty fruity cereal focuses on natural ingredients and flavors.
Pattys Fruity Cereal Bars instructions
- First melt butter on stove in a big pan add marshmallows and melt them together add vanilla..
- Pour all cereal into pan. Turn heat off. Mix well..
- Grab a cake pan spray with cooking spray..
- Mix in the extra mini marshmallows.
- Press into cake pan..
- Store in fridge. I put mine in to zip top bags after I cut them into small bars..
A few of the most popular Do you have a favorite fruity breakfast cereal? Give your personal picks a thumbs up to move them towards the number-one spot on the list, and. These are the best Cereal Bars ever!!! I used Kashi Go Lean organic cinnimon O's a little granola and a little uncooked oats. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.