Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus. Filleting a chicken breast involves cutting it through the middle so you end up with two smaller breast fillets or cutlets. What wine to serve with this Baked Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes. To balance the acidity and sweetness of the roasted tomatoes, plump for either a.
Serve with chicken and tomatoes while warm. Chicken thighs baked with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and rosemary. The chicken and tomatoes will produce plenty of juice, which you can use for dipping crusty bread, or reduce further and serve as a sauce over the chicken. You can cook Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 8 stick of asparagus, trimmed.
- Prepare 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs rosemary.
- It’s 1 pinch of sea salt.
- You need 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of white wine.
- You need 1 of balsamic vinegar.
Place the tomatoes and their juice into an oiled shallow roasting pan. Mix in the garlic and season to taste. Put veg in tinfoil tray place chicken on top. Many people think that I recommend these for cookies and stuff, but the truth is that you can cook whole meals on them!
Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put 1 chicken breast, with its skin left on, in a bowl. Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil..
- Put the veg into a tinfoil tray and place the chicken and rosemary sprig on top. Season well. Add some white wine and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar..
The beauty of this tomato, chicken and chick pea sheet pan dinner is everything cooks at once. Enjoy the best roasted tomatoes you have ever eaten! Top chicken breasts with the tomatoes, sprinkle with parsley and with Parmesan if using, and serve. Advance preparation: The chicken breasts can be pounded several hours ahead – youbut don't marinate them until shortly before Roasted Chicken Thighs With Peaches, Basil and Ginger. Add halved cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, sliced onion, and minced garlic to a baking dish.