Marinated Juicy Chicken Breasts With Vegetables On Skewers.
You can cook Marinated Juicy Chicken Breasts With Vegetables On Skewers using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marinated Juicy Chicken Breasts With Vegetables On Skewers
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts (boneless, skinless).
- Prepare 2 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 2 of Red bell pepper.
- It’s of marinade.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Vinegar (wine, cider).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (big).
Marinated Juicy Chicken Breasts With Vegetables On Skewers step by step
- Cut chicken breasts into big pieces.
- Mix in bowl salt, black pepper, vinegar and olive oil. Put the chicken in the bowl with marinade and mix very well until all pieces of chicken salted.
- Cut the onion into rings and add it to the bowl. Mix well..
- Cover the bowl with plate smaller and put something heavy on top. ( jar with water will do). Or just put this all mixture in a ziploc bag..
- Keep the chicken in the fridge overnight (ideally) or at least 1-2 hours.
- Cut eggplant and bell pepper into thick pieces. Add some salt and pepper on your taste, chilli pepper if you would like..
- Thread meat and vegetables on the skewers like eggplant – bell pepper – chicken – and so on..
- On the bottom of baking pan, put the onion from marinade. Put our skewers on the onion Cover all with foil.
- In the oven: 30 min – 370°F – covered with foil 15 min – 340°F – uncovered from foil ( you can brush the chicken with a little bit of mayo when uncovered).