SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST. Recipe – Ingredients for this Grilled Sausage Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rice Medley include chopped mushrooms, chopped red and yellow bell Adjust seasoning as required. With the skin side down, butterfly the chicken breast. Cut the precooked sausage links in half.
While the rice is cooking, in a large heavy saute pan cook chicken sausage on medium heat, breaking up the meat into small pieces as it cooks until. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. You can cook SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
- You need 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, pounded thin.
- Prepare 1 of packet spanish rice, pre-cooked.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of each hot sausage and chorizo.
- You need 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of of each: paprika,chili powder, garlic powder and onion flakes or powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chipotle chili powder, cumin and salt, pepper.
- You need 1 of packet Sazon seasoning(latin spice mix).
Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. Chicken breasts stuffed with a mixture of sausage, mushrooms, onion, garlic and blue cheese dressing; coated with Creole seasoning, seared and baked. Skinless and boneless chicken breasts often come out dry, tough, and tasteless, especially when cooked on the grill. Try this BBQ Pit Boys guaranteed moist.
SAUSAGE AND RICE STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST instructions
- Pound out chicken breast thin then season both sides with dry season mixture..
- Make rice per instructions then add in sauted bell pepper, onion, green onion and drained can rotel tomatoes..
- Spread thin layer of sausage mix and a thin layer of cooked rice over meat..
- Roll chicken up and secure with toothpicks or string. Sear on top of stove. Finish in oven.
- pre-heat oven to 350°F add seared chicken and cook for 30 minutes..
Split chicken breasts and pound with a meat. that chicken is stuffed on the inside. Minute® Rice was my mom's dinner go-to thrice a week. It's easy to prepare, it's versatile, it's delicious, and it takes just minutes to cook. Also, she often made rice pudding with leftovers, which was then our dessert. Sidenote… come to think of it, back then, we didn't even realize.