K's Italian sausage frittata. This easy sausage frittata recipe is a breakfast spin on classic Italian pepper and onions. What this did mean though was that I got to have an impromptu lunch date with my mom. Luckily, I had been re-testing this Italian sausage frittata recipe, because mom just so happens to be the frittata queen.
So my answer to all my omelet problems are frittatas. They sound fancy and hard, but really, they're way easier than omelets and come together in just a One of the great things about frittatas is that the leftovers hold up beautifully, so when you're starving in the morning and trying to get your kids up and. You can use whatever ingredients you want to make yours. You can cook K's Italian sausage frittata using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of K's Italian sausage frittata
- It’s 1 lb of spicy ltalian sausage.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green bell pepper.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chedder cheese.
- You need 1/4 of montery jack cheese.
- It’s 1 of salt n pepper to taste.
Here I use some of my favorites. Browned potatoes and onions are the. Frittatas make a quick supper, perfect for a busy weekday meal. Secondly, I used ground sage sausage and browned the sausage before adding it.
K's Italian sausage frittata instructions
- cook Italian sausage in an iron cast skillet.
- pour out grease n cook green peppers for 5 mins & turn off stove . add egg & all shredded cheese…
- bake in oven for 20 mins @ 400.
- take out n add Monterey jjack cheese n bake 3 mins longer.
I thought the basil was delicious and didn't change that at all. I put shredded cheddar cheese in with the eggs, as well as added some on top with the parmesan. Frittata, an Italian egg pie with potatoes and roasted sausage. Use the basic recipe and include your favorite ingredients. You can have a flavorful frittata on.