Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce. I've used my favorite red pepper tomato sauce recipe, not only because I love it but also because I find it simpler than other tomato sauces — there's no This zucchini parmesan follows the same simple method as the No Breading, No Frying, No Fussing Eggplant Parmesan recipe from last summer I've. Zucchini Parmesan, similar to eggplant Parmesan, includes sauteed zucchini in tomato sauce that can be served alongside chicken or fish. Season zucchini with oregano and basil.
Garden-fresh zucchini and tomatoes bake to perfection with a For extra color and flavor, add layer the fried zucchini with red bell pepper strips or add a layer of sliced mushrooms before you add the tomatoes. Zucchini Parmesan Crisps – A healthy snack that's incredibly crunchy, crispy and addicting! When you're ready to serve, feel free to dip these bad boys in your favorite kind of dipping sauce like Ranch or marinara Will definitely try these but will add red pepper flakes to panko mixture as I like it spicy. You can have Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce
- Prepare 4 of zucchini.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of pepper.
- It’s Pinch of garlic.
- It’s 1 jar of veggie marinara sauce.
- You need of Angel hair pasta.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Flavor packed roasted zucchini, squash and tomatoes made with garlic, parmesan cheese and herbs. These sheet pan veggies are incredibly simple yet full of. freshly grated Romano cheese. homemade breadcrumbs. herbs such as oregano, basil, parsley and thyme. spices such as red pepper flakes. Stuffed zucchini boats filled with the flavors of chicken parmesan. This low carbohydrate, high protein meal will leave you feeling satisfied!
Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce instructions
- Cut zucchini in halves and disgorge them for 10 minutes to remove excess water..
- Season zucchini with salt, pepper, and garlic. Top with marinara sauce.
- Add desired amount of Mozz and Parm. I added more garlic on top the cheeses..
- Cook in the oven on 375°F for 25 minutes..
- While cooking in the oven, make the angel hair pasta and add remaining or desired amount of marinara sauce to the cooked angel hair pasta..
It gets the chicken parmesan essence from mixing pasta sauce into the chicken. And, of course, the whole thing gets covered in mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Arrange zucchini slices on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Parmesan Fried Zucchini is an easy to make, crisp, yummy appetizer with a nice mild, garden vegetable flavor. These are delicious dipped in These are delicious dipped in marinara sauce!