Stuffed chicken breast. Chicken breasts are stuffed with blue cheese, bacon and spinach in this dramatic yet easy main dish. This is a recipe I came up with while trying to use up some leftovers from another recipe. You can add more or less pepper depending on your taste.
Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly. Spread mixture on the inside of chicken. Place slice of cheese on each piece of chicken and roll. You can have Stuffed chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed chicken breast
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 100 grams of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 75 grams of grated manchego cheese.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of water.
- You need 5 of slices of parma ham.
Cover chicken with flour lightly and completely. Stuffed Chicken Breasts are notorious for being difficult and fussy — not anymore. Leave the toothpicks and the mallets behind. Stir in sour cream, pepperjack cheese, and garlic.
Stuffed chicken breast step by step
- Fry the chicken, slowly. Cover it so it stays moist inside. Pre-heat the oven to 175°F C..
- Once done slice it open amd let it cool down. Meanwhile, mix the bread crumbs, the cheese, the oil and the water until you have a soft batter (I personally use more water than oil because it's healthier, but that's your decision.).
- Place one slide of ham in each half-breast and roll the it so the chicken is outside(use toothpicks so jt doesn't open) Coat it with the cheese-bread crumbs, place it on a nom-stick tray and cook it for about 20-30 mimutes or until golden brown..
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Stuffing is an easy weeknight dinner that goes together pretty quickly. This entrée is savory and full of flavor! Our Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Stuffing recipe isn't dry as it's baked in chicken broth and at the end, topped with a homemade chicken gravy! Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts.