Zucchini & Tomato Gratin. It is a type of small marrow. Add zucchini to one of your lists below, or create a new one. ? Zucchini. An arbitrarily chosen word used to refer to relationships with strong emotional bonds that fall outside of the typical romantic relationship but are more than just friendship.
They are classified as summer Zucchini don't really have a great of flavour by themselves; everything hinges on their getting flavour. Borrowed from Italian zucchini, plural of zucchino, diminutive of zucca ("squash"). Ultimately a doublet of courgette through the original Latin cucurbita. enPR: zo͞okē'nē, IPA(key): /zuːˈkiːniː/. zucchini (plural zucchinis or zucchini). zucchini Существительное. zucchini / zucchinis. You can have Zucchini & Tomato Gratin using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini & Tomato Gratin
- Prepare 6-8 of Roma tomatoes.
- You need 6 of medium Zucchinis.
- It’s 3-4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & black pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) of butter.
As zucchini get larger they get more bitter, tough, and watery. Define zucchini. zucchini synonyms, zucchini pronunciation, zucchini translation, English dictionary definition of zucchini. n. pl. zucchini or zuc·chi·nis A variety of summer squash having an elongated. Zucchini produces fruits with green, yellow, gray or black skin and is sure to be extremely prolific in your summer garden. Finding new ways to make creative meals with zucchini—one of summer's most plentiful vegetables—can be challenging.
Zucchini & Tomato Gratin instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray baking dish with cooking spray or butter the dish..
- Slice each tomato removing both ends to be about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Then do the same with the zucchini. Alternate zucchini and tomatoes around the dish and into the middle..
- Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes and zucchini. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning, salt & pepper over the tomatoes & zucchini..
- Melt butter and combine with bread crumbs and Parmesan. Sprinkle evenly over tomatoes and zucchini..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes or until topping golden brown..
Zucchini definition, a variety of summer squash that is shaped like a cucumber and that has a smooth, dark-green skin. Zucchini definition is – a smooth usually cylindrical dark green summer squash; also : a plant that bears plural zucchini or zucchinis. Definition of zucchini. : a smooth usually cylindrical dark green. zucchini definition: noun pl. -·ni or -·nis a summer squash of a variety that is green-skinned and shaped somewhat like a cucumberOrigin of zucchiniIt, plural of zucchino, diminutive of zucca, gourd. Squashes generally refer to four species of the genus Cucurbita, some varieties of which are also. Zucchini is a delicious summer squash that can be used in a wide variety of recipes.