Zucchini "meatballs". On the other hand, these Vegan Zucchini "Meatballs" are waaaaay easier. These vegetarian Zucchini Meatballs are delicious! Made with grated zucchini, Pecorino Romano, basil, bread crumbs and egg with a pomodoro sauce.
Today I would like to share with you my Zucchini meatballs recipe. These zucchini meatballs are packed with zucchini, cheese and seasonings. They make a crowd-pleasing appetizer with marinara sauce for dipping. You can have Zucchini "meatballs" using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini "meatballs"
- It’s of zucchinis 2 large.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan grated.
- You need of basil fresh chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of garlic 2 minced.
- You need of olive oil.
They're also delicious served with pasta for dinner. Arrange the zucchini meatballs on a nonstick baking sheet. Lay out the meatballs in rows. Enjoy as is or toss with marinara sauce.
Zucchini "meatballs" instructions
- Pre heat oven 400. Shred your zucchinis..
- Add oil to a saute pan and add garlic. Cook 30 seconds..
- Add zucchini. Salt pepper. Fold and mix on high till water has evaporated. 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and cool in a caulinder..
- In a bowl mix bread crumbs, parmesan, zucchini, basil, and egg..
- Roll into little balls. Place on baking dish. Bake 25 or so..
- In a sauté pan add marinara sauce. Add zucchini balls and cook about 5 minutes. Serve over spaghetti. Enjoy..
- You can "fry" the zucchini balls in a saute pan to crisp them up instead of baking..
These zucchini meatballs are a wonderful vegetarian alternative to an Italian classic. These Ricotta Zucchini "Meatballs" are melt-in-your-mouth-amazing zucchini meatballs with ricotta and parmesan cheese, topped with a warm and bubbly tomato sauce! Be the first to review this recipe. Serve Zucchini Meatballs over pasta and sauce with a side of veggies. Zucchini 'meatballs' feature bread crumbs, cheese, egg and more.