Chicken breast saltimbocca. Chicken Saltimbocca With Spinach & Potatoes. Swap Thick Chicken Breast for Thin Cutlets. Place the breast halves between sheets of plastic wrap and pound lightly with a flat mallet without breaking the flesh.
Easy Chicken Saltimbocca- this is my take on traditional saltimbocca. This chicken is covered in For this dish, we're going to use very thin pieces of chicken breast (aka, cutlets). Chicken breasts with slices of prosciutto ham and Provolone cheese, braised in white wine. You can cook Chicken breast saltimbocca using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken breast saltimbocca
- You need 10 grams of butter.
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 4 slice of parma ham (or similar).
- It’s 1 of flour.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 4 of sage leaves.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 4 pinch of rosemary+salt.
Lidia Bastianich's chicken saltimbocca is a quick, streamlined recipe for busy cooks. Dip chicken in flour; brown in butter. Chicken saltimbocca's lively taste will make your mouth do the happy dance. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis.
Chicken breast saltimbocca step by step
- Put a pinch of rosemary+salz on every chicken breasts.
- Turn the breasts, put on every one a ham slice and a sage leave. Fix it with a toothpick.
- Put the flour on every chicken breast.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Cook the chicken saltimbocca in the pan both sides. Add salt if needed and serve..
Chicken saltimbocca is an Italian dish that wraps chicken cutlets with prosciutto slices. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Spread the flour on a plate and dredge each breast, coating. This chicken saltimbocca recipe is easier — but no less flavorful — than classic saltimbocca, which calls for. Chicken Saltimbocca is a restaurant style dish you can make at home.