Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Herbed Goat Cheese and Piccolo Farroto with Tomatoes and Romano Bean Salad.
You can cook Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Herbed Goat Cheese and Piccolo Farroto with Tomatoes and Romano Bean Salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Herbed Goat Cheese and Piccolo Farroto with Tomatoes and Romano Bean Salad
- You need of Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Herbed Goat Cheese.
- You need 2 oz of goat cheese, room temperature.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets.
- It’s 2 tbsp of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Piccolo Farroto with Tomatoes and Green Bean Salad.
- You need 1/2 cup of Piccolo Farro.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth or stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cherry or SunGold tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Kosher salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Herbed Goat Cheese and Piccolo Farroto with Tomatoes and Romano Bean Salad step by step
- Heat oven to 375º F. While the oven is preheating prepare the tomatoes and green beans for the farro salad..
- Next in a small mixing bowl, combine the goat cheese, basil and garlic clove. Lay the cutlets on a flat surface and divide the goat cheese mixture between the chicken breasts. Using a small spatula or the back of a spoon, evenly spread the mixture to within 1/2-inch of the edge all around. Starting at that end, tightly roll up each cutlet to form a log..
- Brush each chicken bundle on all sides with the olive oil. Place the panko breadcrumbs in a small pie pan or other flat dish and roll the chicken in the breadcrumbs to coat well. Place the chicken, seam side down, on a parchment-lined baking sheet pan..
- Bake until just cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. If the breadcrumbs are not browned after 20 minutes, change heat setting to broil and continue to cook until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool for 3 to 4 minutes before slicing on the bias and serving..
- While the chicken is cooking prepare the farro salad. Rinse the farro under cold water, place in a saucepan with the chicken stock and set over medium heat. Bring to a boil, turn the heat down to a simmer, cover sauce pan, and cook 15 to 20 minutes or until the farro is tender..
- In the meantime, place 2 quarts of water and a generous pinch of salt in a saucepan, place over high heat and bring to a boil. Add the green beans and cook for 2 to 3 or until just tender. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking. Transfer to a medium bowl and add the tomatoes, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and olive oil and toss to combine..
- Once the farro is tender drain any remaining water and then add to beans and tomatoes. Toss to combine and serve immediately with chicken breasts stuffed with herbed goat cheese. Enjoy!.