Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes. This recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Chicken and Sweet Potatoes is both delicious and healthy! I already had in mind that I wanted to make a main dish for dinner with the sweet potatoes instead of a typical side dish that you would see at the holidays when most of us, I dare say, eat sweet potatoes. Creamy Chicken and Potatoes is an easy chicken crock pot recipe for a weeknight.
Chicken is plentiful here and affordable. Creamy Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing! Crock Pot Roasted Mexican Chicken with Potatoes and CarrotsRecipes, Food and Cooking. You can cook Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes
- It’s 6 of chicken breast b\s.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 6 medium of sized potatoes.
These crock pot chicken breasts get their flavor from Creole seasonings and a creamy sauce. Serve the chicken and creamy sauce with rice or pasta or with roasted potatoes. Add a steamed vegetable or a salad, and you have a complete meal. This Creamy Chicken Stew recipe is simple to make and tastes great with biscuits or dumplings.
Crock pot creamy chicken breast and potatoes step by step
- Cut potatoes into medium size chunks place in crock pot with cut up onion and season taste. Add seasoned chicken breast to crock pot along with your can of cream of chicken. Add half a can of water and turn on high for 4-6 hours..
- After 2hours stir in cream of chicken then continue cooking..
See recipe card at bottom of post for quantities and full instructions. Chicken Broth- For Instant Pot version only. See recipe card below for Crock Pot. Made with chicken, potatoes, carrots, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, ranch dressing mix and more, this creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Stew recipe is Today's recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Stew is another winner recipe. Everyone loved it, but the adults especially enjoyed this hearty and delicious.