Fajita seasoned chicken breast. Get full nutrition facts for other HEB products and all your other favorite brands. This is a great recipe to make your own fajita seasoning. No bouillon cubes means this is perfect for vegetarians too!
Chicken Fajitas are the perfect anytime dinner you need. We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla. boneless skinless chicken breasts. You can cook Fajita seasoned chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fajita seasoned chicken breast
- It’s 4 of chicken breast not frozen.
- Prepare of Olive or vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 package of McCormick fajita seasoning.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Sea salt.
- You need of Fresh ground black pepper.
Boneless chicken breasts cook in minutes when they're sliced into strips. But have you ever tried to slice a raw chicken breast? It's squishy and not so Last, the spices. Fajita seasoning doesn't have to come in a foil packet or jar.
Fajita seasoned chicken breast instructions
- Lightly coat chicken in oil.
- Sprinkle on fajita seasoning on both sides and sprinkle on garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Air fry, bake or grill till fully done till the internal temperature is 165° degrees.
- Let chicken rest for a few minutes then serve and enjoy.
You'll impress the heck out of yourself and your friends by making it at. This homemade Fajita Seasoning only takes a few minutes to mix together, and allows you to use quality spices free of MSG, anti-caking agents, and other additives. I love keeping it on hand for Chicken Fajitas! So easy to make, and so quick. Spoon in some of the fajita pepper mixture so that the breast is comfortably stuffed.