Ground Beef Chilaquiles.
You can have Ground Beef Chilaquiles using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Chilaquiles
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion.
- You need 1 bag of homemade corn tortilla chips or 20 corn tortillas.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 can of chili colorado enchillada sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of queso fresco.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 can of water.
Ground Beef Chilaquiles instructions
- the tortilla chips must be the homemade kind from like a little mexican market brand ( do not use regular tortilla chips will fall apart)..
- if your using fresh corn tortillas cut into triangles and cook in 1 cup oil till crisp drain set aside..
- cook ground beef with, salt, garlic salt, diced onion & finely diced garlic drain & set aside..
- Sauce: heat 2tbsp oil in pan add your cumin straight into oil cook for 39 seconds add in your sauce 1/2 can water cook on med heat 10minutes add in chips and ground beef carefully incorporate. Turn off pan top with cheese and place a lid on top so cheese can melt. Enjoy!!.