Zucchini pancakes with cheese. My mom used to make them when we were kids. Zucchini Pancakes, Courgette Fritters with Cheese Sauce. Zucchini Fritters pancake with Mint, Dill and Feta Cheese, Vegetarian served with smoked salmon and garlic yogurt sauce, side view.
This recipe uses carrots, zucchini, scallions, and parsley, but don't feel limited to just those veggies. The sky's the limit when it comes to fillings. From American pancakes to Korean pancakes to these humble Chinese Zucchini Pancakes, the defining feature of the pancake is that it's quick American recipes often flavor zucchini pancakes with cheese, sour cream, etc. You can have Zucchini pancakes with cheese using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini pancakes with cheese
- Prepare 300 g of zucchini (courgette).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of yoghurt.
- You need 5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 1,5 dl of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 100 g of grated cheese.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of curd.
In comparison, this Chinese zucchini pancake recipe is decidedly. Place the pancakes on a sheet pan and keep warm in the oven. Wipe out the pan with a dry paper towel, add more butter and oil to the pan, and continue to fry the pancakes until all the batter is used. I added minced green onion to mine and garlic poweder, topped them with mashed avocado as "cheese" and topped it with food processed fresh tomato mixed with salsa.
Zucchini pancakes with cheese instructions
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and with a cheese grater or spiralizer, make it into very thin strips. Salt it, let it stand for a while, then press out the excess water..
- Make the pancake batter: take the prepared zucchini and add the egg, flour, yoghurt, milk,little oil and little salt, mix well. Prepare the pancakes on little oil in a pan..
- Make the filling by mixing sour cream and curd, and serve the pancakes hot with melting cheese on top.
These zucchini pancakes are light and fluffy, made with flax and honey. Perfect and healthy for a filling summer breakfast! Top the pancakes with syrup and butter or my personal favorite: cottage cheese, blueberries, and honey. This kind of pancake with some shredded vegetables for example zucchini or potatoes and green onions, eggs and flour is named as "Hutazi" in Chinese which literally mean pancakes. Summer is a great time for zucchini, right.