You can cook Zucchini Orzotto using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Orzotto
- It’s 2 of small Zucchinis thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of orzo pasta.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmiggiano cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Zucchini Orzotto instructions
- In a shallow pan or large saucepan, add the oil, allow it to get nice and hot over medium high heat, add the zucchini and saute until they soften and develop some caramelized color, about 10 minutes (stirring often)..
- Add the orzo, stir it around the zucchini cooking them together for about a minute, add the stock, bring to a boil, reduce the heat to medium and cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the orzo is fully cooked and it’s absorbed all the liquid..
- Season to taste with some salt and pepper, stir in the cheese and butter and dig in!.