Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini. Ultra moist, super cheesy Zucchini Bread that's quick to prepare and made without yeast. You won't need to slather this with butter to scoff it down! And being that I do make an attempt to take nice photos despite how yellow (or brown) my foods are, I inevitably add a little sprinkle of some kind of.
You can't go wrong with this simple recipe! I make this at least once a week when our garden is exploding with zucchini and yellow squash. A healthy squash casserole recipe that is made with yellow squash, zucchini, a crunchy breadcrumb and Parmesan topping and then baked in the oven to crispy. You can have Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini
- Prepare 1/3 of of a large sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of of a large yellow zucchini, 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of canola oil.
- You need 1 (5 Oz) of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered chicken bouillon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped honey ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of American cheese or other cheese that melts well.
Baked Parmesan Zucchini Crisps are a highly addictive snack that is simple to make with just two ingredients! You'll love these healthy zucchini chips! How to make parmesan crusted zucchini and yellow squash. So how is your garden growing this summer?
Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini step by step
- Add oil and onions to a hot frying pan. Sauté for two minutes. Add zucchini and sauté for 3-4 more minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients except cheese. Simmer until zucchini becomes tender. Add cheese and melt in. Serve immediately.
I have so much zucchini right now and this looks like the perfect cheesy way to use it up. Sometimes the simple recipes are the best! This delicious low-carb Zucchini and Yellow Squash Soup with Rosemary and Parmesan is a recipe that has a lot of sentimental value for me. How to Make Low-Carb Zucchini and Yellow Squash Soup: (Scroll down for complete printable recipe including Cheesy Zucchini with Garlic and Parsley. The Best Shredded Zucchini Recipes on Yummly