crepes of life!!!. Topped the crepes with fresh blueberries, fresh whipped cream, powdered sugar, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. I've made crepes before but this was the first time using the blender, which provided an even smoother rich consistency, just like heavy cream as noted in the recipe. Our sweet crepe recipes include favorites like chocolate, strawberries, and filling ideas to make for breakfast or dessert.
Refrigerate up to five days, or freeze up to two months. If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator. Read the crepe shelf life discussion from the Chowhound General Discussion, Crepes food community. You can have crepes of life!!! using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crepes of life!!!
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 5 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 of butter spray.
- Prepare of for filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of chorizo sausages.
- You need 2 medium of onions (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of salt (to taste).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken franks.
A crêpe or crepe (/ k r eɪ p / or / k r ɛ p /, French: (), Quebec French: ()) is a type of very thin pancake. Crêpes are usually of two types: sweet crêpes (crêpes sucrées) and savoury galettes (crêpes salées). Crêpes are served with a variety of fillings, from the simplest with only sugar to flambéed crêpes Suzette or elaborate savoury galettes.. Kyle Thomas never intended to turn his crepe food truck concept into a restaurant, but Louisville's diners had other plans.
crepes of life!!! instructions
- 1. Drizzle olive oil into a sauce pan, add onions and garlic, stir fry till tender..
- 2. Using your fingers, squeeze out chorizo from skin, chop chicken Frank's and add both to onions. Stir fry for about 2 mins. Add tomatoes and salt . Stir and allow to cook for 5 mins, then turn off the heat.
- 3. For the crepes: Add eggs, milk, butter and water together in a bowl. Whisk together, then gradually add flour and salt. Mix till you have a smooth consistency..
- 4. Grease pan with butter spray and allow to heat for so e seconds, pour 1/4 cup of batter into pan and tilt from side to side so it spreads out in the pan. Fry till the bottom is light brown then turn over to fry the other sides till it's light brown too..
- 5. When crepes are ready, place each crepe on a flat surface, spoon a little filling to the edge closer to you, then roll and place on plate flap side down so the filling doesn't spill out..
If its morning, get coffee at Augies and then walk around the corner for a savory crepe. If its afternoon, get a sweet crepe and then walk down the. The owners, Kathia and Gustavo are a brother sister team that worked at The Magic Pan in Northbrook Court until it closed down. There is a real sweetness about them, and Kathia's husband Ryan, that quickly made them all part of community. We ask you to also be mindful of social distancing, hand washing and respect of life.