Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts. Lay two pieces swiss on each breast. Fold over use a toothpick to hold closed. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT.
Looking for a simple, flavorful meal tonight? These Smoked Bacon Wrapped Swiss Stuffed Chicken Breasts will win you over in an instant. Look at the bacon goodness just wrapped around that melted cheese stuffed rolled chicken. You can cook Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 lb of thick sliced bacon.
- It’s 4 slice of swiss cheese.
- You need 1 of spices whatever u like.
I know, I'm a bacon addict. I eat far too much of it and don't. This bacon wrapped chicken is chicken breasts seasoned with brown sugar and spices, then wrapped in bacon and baked until caramelized. Tender chicken breasts get a special treatment when wrapped with tasty bacon, then glazed with one amazing maple syrup and dijon mustard sauce.
Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Pound chicken breast til thin.
- Lay two pieces swiss on each breast.
- Fold over use a toothpick to hold closed.
- Take pieces of the bacon and wrap around breast til covered probably four pieces depending on size of breast.
- Lightly oil baking dish and put wrapped breasts in it.
- Cook for 45 min to one hour….enjoy.
You are going to love the sweet, spicy, and smoky flavor in this chicken recipe! Thanks to the bacon, the chicken stays moist and it also absorbs all the. Spiral wrap each stuffed chicken breast with bacon, completely covering the outside. Stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon looks like you fussed for hours but it's not hard to make. Cheese for Stuffed Chicken: I love the combo of spinach and Swiss cheese (plus swiss tends to holds up well when baked) but you can use any cheese you like!