Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini. I did chop the zucchini pulp and added that too. I used no bread crumbs or other filler. I mixed up the mozzarella and Parmesan, added some to the sausage mixture and reserved some to sprinkle over the top.
These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. Perfect to serve with dinner or as an afternoon snack. See the healthier recipe with video now. You can cook Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini
- You need 1 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic salt.
- It’s of parmesan cheese (flaked if possible).
These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect for kids and adults alike. For the full Baked Zucchini Chips recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste: https These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect to serve with dinner or just as an afternoon snack.
Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash zucchini and cut off each end. Place on a baking dish and slice the zucchini every 1/2 inch or so a little more than halfway through. Put parmesan in the cuts in the zucchini..
- In a small bowl, mix together your oil, garlic salt and seasoning salt. Brush mixture over top of the sliced zucchini and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy..
The ingredients are kept to a minimum. Stuffed zucchini is one of the first recipes I made myself. Every year, my family would grow zucchini in the garden and every year, we'd have more than we knew what to do with. (This seems to be the case for most gardeners, although the past two summers, I have had absolutely no luck growing. I honestly can't think of a better way to get your kids to eat their veggies. The sliced zucchini is baked with Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, tomatoes, and other ingredients.