Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats!. Rich and decadent double CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS, an easy no-bake dessert. Incredible cereal treats recipe with video how-tos. These double chocolate Rice Krispie Treats are just as easy to make as the classic version, but with a rich, decadent flavor.
Mixing silky melted chocolate with coconut oil sets up the chocolate and binds the puffed rice cereal together without the need for marshmallows (no added sugar here!) resulting in very crispy Crispy Treats. We use cocoa krispies instead of plain rice krispies. Or fruity pebbles or cocoa pebbles, depending on what the goal is. You can have Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats! using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats!
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of marshmellow.
- It’s 7 cup of Chocolate Rice Krispys.
The following is based on my Rice Crispy Treat Babies. I thought the chocolate version deserved its own post. Chocolate should never be just a side note. (By the way, don't you think Crayola is long overdue for the creation of a “chocolate” crayon? DIY Rice Krispie Treat Paint BrushesBusy Little Izzy.
Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats! step by step
- Melt the 4 tablespoons of butter on low heat, in large saucepan..
- When the butter is completely melted, add in the 8 ounces of marshmellows. Stir continuously until the marshmellows are fully melted..
- Add in the Chocolate Rice Krispys ONE CUP at a time, stir evenly after every cup..
- Quickly butter a baking dish evenly, and pour the mixture into the pan. The butter on the baking dish will help it not stick..
- Let it cool for about a half hour, cut, then enjoy!.
White Chocolate Rice Krispie Treat Recipe with Candied PeanutsDavid Lebovitz. white chocolate, marshmallows, salted butter, peanuts, Rice Krispies. All products linked here have been independently selected by our editors. We may earn a commission on purchases, as described in our affiliate policy. These chocolate rice krispie treats are vegan, gluten-free and easy to make! Want to know how to make delicious rice crispy treats even better?