Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips. Covered in fresh grated or shaved Parmesan cheese and garlic powder these zucchini chips are baked in the oven until the cheese starts to bubble and turn a light brown color.. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips – Crispy and flavorful baked zucchini chips covered in seasoned panko bread crumbs with garlic and Parmesan. Even though these weren't as crispy as I would have liked, they were delicious.
In a large bowl, mix together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, basil, red pepper flakes, pepper, garlic powder, and salt. Take a zucchini slice and dip it in egg wash, then coat it in bread crumb mix, coating all sides and patting. Then dredge the zucchini chips in the panko crumbs mixed with parmigiano reggiano cheese, garlic powder, lemon zest and salt and pepper. You can cook Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips
- You need 1 of large zucchini.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2/3 cup of garlic Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt.
- Prepare of non-stick cooking spray.
Crispy keto zucchini chips are seasoned with garlic and Parmesan. There are no breadcrumbs in this recipe! Salting the zucchini slices before baking them is an annoying extra step, but it removes water from the zucchini, which helps achieve crispiness. These Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips do not disappoint, they are really good, too.
Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips instructions
- Slice your zucchini into thin even slices. Crack your egg and mix the yolk into it in a bowl, in a separate bowl add your breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and mix..
- Arrange your bowls by an oiled up baking sheet. Dip each piece of zucchini into the egg and then roll it around in the breadcrumb mix. Repeat for all sliced and add leftover breadcrumbs over top if you want..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake zucchini chips for 20-30 minutes or until they are crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
I recommend eating these right away. the. We love zucchini more than most people — mainly because we can't get over how versatile this vegetable can be. It's almost magical that so many low-carb zucchini hacks exist: tater tots, cheesy bread, and these chips. Crispy and flavorful baked zucchini chips covered in seasoned panko bread crumbs with garlic and Parmesan. Zucchini gets a light and crispy turn coated with Panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and fresh thyme, and then baked in the oven instead of fried.