Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce.
You can cook Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce
- Prepare of For Sauce:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili paste.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of rice wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need of For the salad:.
- It’s 3 of Zucchini's spiraled into noodles.
- You need 4 of Scallions chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Roughly chopped Peanuts.
- You need of Fresh cilantro roughly torn.
Zucchini noodles with Peanut Sauce step by step
- In a food processor or blender, add all of the ingredients to make the sauce and blend until smooth, set aside or store it in a tightly sealed container in the fridge until you’re ready to use it..
- In a large bowl, toss the spiralized zucchini with some of the dressing, then sprinkle with the nuts, scallions and cilantro and dig right in.
- Side note: This dressing gets better and better as it sits. My suggestion is to store the zucchini and dressing separate from each other so that the zucchini remain nice and crispy..