Zucchini chips. Zucchini chips; a healthier alternative to potato chips! I came up with the recipe for zucchini chips because I always bought the bags of veggie straws at Costco. A healthy paleo-friendly snack recipe that is loaded with flavor and crunch, yet light in calories!
We recommend checking on the chips after about an hour, though it'll almost definitely take longer than that. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. Jump to the Baked Zucchini Chips Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make them. You can cook Zucchini chips using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini chips
- You need 2 of medium zucchini sliced thin.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
Why are zucchinis so ubiquitous these days? It's not like you'd sink your teeth into it raw. But when you spiralize them and heat them in a frying pan with some olive oil. Why hit the vending machine when you can have this yummy superfood snack?
Zucchini chips instructions
- Slice zucchini. I use a mandoline. Arrange single layer on baking sheet. Sprinkle garlic powder and parmesan. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Eat right away or at room temperature..
Baked zucchini chips are keto and gluten-free. These crispy keto zucchini chips are so good. It's one of my favorite side dishes to make when zucchini are in season. These homemade zucchini chips are thin, crispy, irresistible and so easy to make! Crispy homemade zucchini chips are not challenging to create, but you may need a little practice.