Aysha's stuffed chicken breast. Stuffed chicken breast with spinach and Cream Cheese! Hey guys today I'm going to show you guys an easy recipe on how to make stuffed chicken breast with. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again.
Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in butter. Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. You can cook Aysha's stuffed chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aysha's stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 oz of pepper jack cheese (can use up to 6oz).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen spinach, thawed and drained (fresh cooked).
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of sea salt.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 of lots of toothpicks.
We are going to start with cutting pockets. The best Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe! Chicken breasts stuffed with asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese, and baked in the oven. Tender, juicy, easy to make chicken breast seasoned with garlic powder, paprika, and Italian seasoning mix.
Aysha's stuffed chicken breast step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a medium bowl combine the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. Roll each chicken breast and fasten the seams with toothpicks. (This part requires a lil bit of skill I used about 8 toothpicks in each roll to ensure none of the filling seeps out.).
- Brush each chicken breast with the olive oil. Sprinkle the cajun seasoning evenly over all. Sprinkle any remaining spinach and cheese on top of chicken (optional).
- Place the chicken seam side up onto a tin foil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup).
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve whole or slice into medallions.
Stuffed Chicken Breast – juicy boneless chicken breast stuffed with red bell peppers, fresh baby spinach and cheese. A savory blend of cheese and vegetables; best way to spiced up your usual chicken dinner night. Chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms and cheese and rubbed with a special mixture of herbs. These Cheesy Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts will wow you! HOW TO STUFF CHICKEN: OPTION ONE: There are a couple of different methods for.