kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins. This is a taste test/review of the new Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal in two varieties – Apple Strawberry Clusters and with Bananas. Mash the banana in large bowl. During a camping trip, a father walks out of the RV wearing an “aggressive yellow” coat.
Beat together the eggs, sesame oil and milk in a bowl. Sometimes raisins can be overwhelming but mixed with the early crunch of the bran flakes (they sog up super quick) and the crisp of the banana chips If Raisin Bran gives you two scoops of raisins per box, you're probably looking at about a half scoop of bananas. I came up with this recipe based on what my grandmother used to bake. You can cook kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins
- You need of i got this recipe from the kellogg's cookbook.
- You need 100 grams of kellogg's corn flakes.
- You need 100 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 1 of chopped apple.
- Prepare 50 grams of raisons.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of yeast.
I have to say these are absolutely, positively yummy! Deliciously moist, these muffins are actually good for you! Using a high fiber, raisin bran cereal as the base. you can eat just one and reach. These Paleo cinnamon raisin banana muffins are made with no grains, dairy, and no added sugar.
kellogg's Apple, banana, raison muffins step by step
- soak corn flakes in milk and set aside.
- beat The egg And flour together.
- then add the banana, Apple, raisons, and yeast..
- add in the nutmeg, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda..
- add the corn flakes and mix gently..
- drop batter into muffin paper muffin cups or a muffin pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray..
- bake in preheated oven at 180°F C. for 20 minutes.
I'm just itching (weird word) to break out all the pumpkin and apple goodness that I've been working on for nearly a month now, but for today, we're going. Apple Banana Muffins are one of my fave healthy go-to's for breakfast, snacks, or to put in the lunch box! They're packed with fruit, fiber and just the right amount of natural sweetness. I've been making Apple Banana Muffins since Kenya and Chloe were. Try yummy banana muffins with cereal baked right in them.