Stuffed zucchini. This delicious stuffed zucchini recipe can be served as either a side dish or a main dish. In this recipe, the humble zucchini act as vessels for a special stuffing of spiced rice and ground beef with tomatoes and fresh herbs. Made this for Father's Day per husband's request.
Stuffed zucchini is a delicious and nutritious meal that is perfect for grilling on a nice summer's day or great for eating on a cold winter's night. Six brilliant ways to stuff zucchini from Delish.com. Every summer I fall in love again with zucchini—but it takes a minute. You can have Stuffed zucchini using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini
- Prepare 2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 6 oz of chicken breasts meat.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of chopped onions.
- You need 1 cup of melted Mexican mix cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing.
I forget how versatile the summer squash is: You can slice it thinly. Get the top-rated recipe for Stuffed Zucchini at http Watch how to make zucchini stuffed with sausage, seasoned ground beef, and a rich tomato sauce. This Sausage Stuffed Zucchini is great to serve as a vegetable side, or even as the main dish for a light summer lunch. Looking for the best Stuffed Zucchini recipes?
Stuffed zucchini instructions
- Wash and cut in half zucchini.
- Delete all the center part off zukini due to the spoon, add salt and pepper.
- Chop meat, fry it on both sides till half-cooked constitution, add chopped zucchini centerpieces, onions, fry for 2 min.
- Mix zucchini – chicken mix with Ranch dressing and stuff zucchini "boats". Put cheese on top. Bake at 420°F for 30 min.
Get recipes like Sausage Stuffed Zucchini, Taco-Stuffed Zucchini Boats and Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage from Simply Recipes. Stuffed zucchini is one of the first recipes I made myself. Every year, my family would grow zucchini in the garden and every year, we'd have more than we knew what to do with. My zucchini was so enormous that I actually only used half of it for this recipe. If you have a similarly Pat the zucchini dry and fill the cavity with the stuffing.