creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts. Bacon-wrapped chicken breast elevates this humble dish into a whole new level. The bacon adds a delightfully smoky flavor and also keeps the chicken extra juicy. Dijon mustard: This traditional French mustard is creamier and less vinegary than yellow mustard.
Stuffed in a boneless, skinless chicken breast, it is out. Cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in crispy bacon! This chicken has a delicious cheesy spinach filling and is wrapped in smoky bacon then baked until tender and juicy. You can cook creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts
- You need of ingredients.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of green onions.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shreaded pepperjack cheese or parmasean.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 packages of 8oz bag spinach.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 4 of bonless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 12 of strips of bacon of choice.
We love serving stuffed chicken breast on a bed of rice, or alongside some scalloped Potatoes and asparagus. These chicken breasts stuffed with ricotta cheese, spinach, and wrapped with bacon are a sure-fire way to impress! Tender chicken breasts get a special treatment when wrapped with tasty bacon, then glazed with one amazing maple syrup and dijon mustard sauce. Bacon-wrapped chicken is also a low carb, Keto-friendly meal – pick up a bottle of this Low Carb Maple Syrup – and it's a family favorite, along with.
creamy spinach, bacon wrapped chicken breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Take each chicken breast and pound flat to 1/2" thickness. Optional, but you can marinade breasts a couple of hours prior to flattening them. Place in a bag with 1 cup of buttermilk or milk and tablespoon of lemon juice..
- Put the spinach in a large bowl and put in microwave for 2-3 minutes or until wilted..
- After spinach is done combine sour cream, cream cheese, parmasean or pepperjack cheese, minced garlic, sliced green onions, and pepper in same bowl as spinach. Mix well..
- Fry bacon or microwave strips for 5 minutes. You don't want to cook to long as it will cook the rest of the way in oven..
- Take the spinach, sour cream etc mixture and place spoonfuls of it in the center of each flattened chicken breast. You should use all the mixture..
- Fold each chicken breast over and take 3 bacon strips to wrap chicken breast together with mixture in the middle. Use a few tooth picks to secure..
- Place chicken breasts in a glass oven safe dish. I lined the dish with tin foil before placing them in. Makes clean up easier..
- Place in oven 375°F for 35 minutes uncovered. After that If you desire bacon even more crispy put oven on broil for 2 minutes..
- Take out of oven and let cool for couple minutes take toothpicks out and enjoy with some fresh cooked veggies or a salad. Hope you enjoy!!!.
This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The creamy three cheese filling provides plenty of flavor and moisture on the inside of the chicken and the bacon on the outside keeps the chicken from. Chicken breasts stuffed with Cream Cheese, Green Onion and fresh spinach! Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese. Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.