Zucchini Noodle Pasta.
You can cook Zucchini Noodle Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodle Pasta
- You need 4 of zucchini.
- You need 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 jar of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of freshly chopped basil for garnish.
Zucchini Noodle Pasta instructions
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add in garlic and cherry tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes..
- Add the jar of tomato sauce and the jar of Alfredo sauce and mix until incorporated. Turn to medium low and cover with a lid..
- Zoodle your zucchini into spirals. There are many different contraptions out there. Use what you have on hand and your prefered thickness of noodle..
- Add the zucchini noodles into the skillet and stir sauce through it. Return the lid and simmer for 20 minutes until noodles are soft yet firm..
- Plate, and garnish with basil and parmesan cheese. I also threw on a cooked chicken breast for some extra protein ? but this is complete optional..