Ranch Corn Flake Chicken. OutStanding Recipe and really low in fat. Brush on Ranch Dressing Mix on one side of Chicken and place on corn flakes and press down. brush Dressing on the other side while chicken is in the flakes and turn over and press down with fork. make sure both sides are. Incredibly crispy baked chicken, coated in ranch dressing and rolled in crunchy seasoned cornflakes!
You must try this Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe! It takes just a handful of ingredients to create a healthy oven One by one, put each sour cream coated chicken in the seasoned cornflake crumbs and gently shake My husband was skeptical on the corn flakes but the blend was perfect for him too. This is a variation of a recipe I had found. You can have Ranch Corn Flake Chicken using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ranch Corn Flake Chicken
- Prepare 1 cup of Fat Free or Low Fat Ranch Dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of All Purpose Seasoning or Mrs. Dash Garlic flavored.
- You need 4 medium of Chicken Breast Sliced in Half..
- It’s 1 of Cooking Brush.
- You need 4 cup of Corn Flakes Crushed.
- Prepare 1 large of zip lock bag to crush Corn Flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
This is my ALL time favorite way to eat baked chicken. I can not say enough good things about this!!! Make sure to use chicken that is NOT frozen for best results. This turns out so nice and crispy.
Ranch Corn Flake Chicken step by step
- Preheat to 350.
- In long deep dish or tupperware put Ranch Dressing, Garlic Powder, All Purpose Seasoning and Salt.
- Mix together dressing and seasonings with cooking brush..
- In a deep long Dish or tupperware put crushed Corn Flakes.
- Wash Chicken well after slicing them in half and dry chicken with paper towel..
- Brush on Ranch Dressing Mix on one side of Chicken and place on corn flakes and press down. brush Dressing on the other side while chicken is in the flakes and turn over and press down with fork. make sure both sides are covered in flakes completely.
- Place completed chicken in a greased pan big enough for 8 slices of chicken..
- once done put pan in preheated oven for 1 hour uncovered.
- serve with just about anything, Veggies, Rice, Mash Potatoes etc..
My picky daughter even eats it all up !!! Combine corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl. Dip chicken in melted butter; roll each chicken breast in corn flake mixture until evenly coated. I didn't have corn flakes so I used crushed ritz crackers. Dip washed and dried chicken in melted butter.