The Cereal-Killer Cake. Our Cafes on Brick Lane & Camden Market are now permenantly closed. After Coronavirus badly effected the Hospitality industry, Cereal KIller has adapted, and will keep selling loads of awesome Cereal online, so you can have the Cereal Killer experience at home. Cereal Killer Cafe was a café situated on Brick Lane in Spitalfields, London that served branded breakfast cereals.
Check out the launch party at our new Cafe in Kuwait, and with Dubai and Jordan opening soon, cereal really isn't just for breakfast! Последние твиты от Cereal Killer Cafe (@CerealKillerUK). And this towering titan – the Cereal Killer Cake – is a perfect example of just what she's capable of. For the VANILLA CAKE, place the butter into the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. You can have The Cereal-Killer Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Cereal-Killer Cake
- You need 250 g of frozen strawberries.
- It’s 500 g of mascarpone.
- Prepare 100 g of white chocolate.
- It’s 150 g of butter.
- Prepare 400 g of black chocolate.
- Prepare 10 of cereal bars (various tastes).
- You need of Decoration.
- It’s 100 g of colorful french candy.
- Prepare 50 g of frozen strawberries.
- You need of Several raffaello desserts.
- It’s of Several ferrero desserts.
- You need of Several Liquor desserts.
Whisk on medium speed until the butter becomes smooth. Now he brings us his Six-Layer Milk Soaked Cereal Cake with Frosted Flake Frosting! Different layers contain Apple Jacks, Trix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cap'n Crunch, Froot Loops, and Coco Puffs, embedded in different flavors of cake batter. Me and my brother went to check out the Cereal Killer Cafe in Brick Lane in London and it was a fantastic experience.
The Cereal-Killer Cake step by step
- I broke the cereal bars into small pieces and mixed it with room temperature butter, and created the base of the cake with it. In a 1 cm layer i pushed it to the bottom of the mold and also on the walls..
- Next i melted 3 tbsp of butter in a pan and melted the white choko with it. Mixed it regularly and when it was all incorporated, i took it off the flame and mixed 100g mascarpone into it..
- I made a circle of strawberries on the cereal base and poured the white choco mix in middle.
- Next i melted the black choco with the remaining butter in the pan, when it was incorporated i added 300g mascarpone and poured it in the mold.
- I added the remaining mascarpone on top and decorated with strawberries, and the various ready bought desserts and candy.
- I put it to the deep freezer for overnight so it hold the shape well. Next day i took it out in advance so we could cut it..
Check it out!! 🙂 This video was made. These no-bake cereal bars, complete with frosting and sprinkles, are just as sweet as baking up a birthday cake. And even if you're not celebrating a birthday, they're a special anytime treat. The notorious Cereal Killer cafe became the focus of anti-gentrification riots in London last year, but now the bearded owners are taking their pricey bowls of rare cereal to England's second city. The twist is that their new cafe, Cereal Killer which opens on Wednesday, doesn't sell sustainable artisan breakfast cereal, but nostalgic classics including Rice Krispies, Frosties and Special K.