Keto cereal. It is best to store your keto cereal in an airtight container on the counter in cooler climates or in the fridge. A keto-friendly cereal might sound like an oxymoron. The keto-friendly cereals on this list are chock full of filling seeds and nuts, along with some healthy sugars, to create delicious new takes on the.
The first trick is to replace your normal grains like corn, wheat, and oats with their naturally low carb counterparts: nuts and seeds. This Cereal Is Keto Friendly, but Is It Healthy? Magic Spoon, a new high-protein, low-carb cereal company, hopes its keto-friendly nutritional profile, health promises, and of course exciting flavors are. You can have Keto cereal using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto cereal
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 scoop of pro. Powder I used حليب ناشف (dry milk).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of xanthin gum.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 6 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of sweetener.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla.
Buy products related to keto cereal products and see what customers say about keto cereal products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. KetoConnect.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn. That's the beauty of making keto cereal at home! But, for those who don't have issues eating them, the nuts really give a great flavor and extra crunch.
Keto cereal step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix the wet ingredients make sure they room temperature.
- Using electric mixer mix all make a dough and refrigerate for an hour.
- Roll the dough over paper parchment and fork it all and slice squares reheat oven 350 f and cook for 13 minutes let it cool at least hour.
- Enjoy with almond milk.
Did you give up Cereal because of all the sugar and empty carbs? That's why we created Catalina Crunch, a ZERO sugar, gluten free, low carb solution to your mornings. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. This Keto Cereal recipe is an easy, make-ahead breakfast recipe. The gluten-free cereal ingredients are a variety of nuts, chia seeds and coconut, which also make it a vegan and a low carb breakfast.