Zucchini, banana muffins. Zucchini Banana Muffins are super moist with loads of flavor. The perfect way to use up all that leftover zucchini. These muffins are bursting with flavorful banana and cinnamon.
Banana Zucchini Muffins made healthy with whole wheat flour, maple syrup and chocolate bar chunks. Shredded zucchini makes muffins moist and tasty with very little oil. Healthy zucchini banana muffins packed with shredded zucchini, banana, heart-healthy walnuts, coconut and dark chocolate chips. You can cook Zucchini, banana muffins using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini, banana muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of coco powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vanilla or plain yogurt.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened cashew milk.
- It’s 1 of large shredded zucchini.
- You need 2 of banana, mashed.
These delicious muffins pack in both fruits and veggies. Banana Zucchini Bread Muffins. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The perfect healthy breakfast recipe that delivers a serving of fruits. Banana Zucchini Muffins with Chocolate Chips.
Zucchini, banana muffins instructions
- Preheat oven, convection bake 350.F Grease muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, mix. Add maple syrup and coconut oil, stir Add egg, whites, vanilla, yogurt and milk. Mix with electric hand mixer Add zucchini and bananas and continue blending, until smooth..
- Pour mixture into greased muffin pan. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Let cool!.
Can I leave out the sugar? A hand-held, pre-portioned serving of fruit & veggie packed dessert? Zucchini and banana make these vegan muffins moist, flavorful, and nutritious. These whole grain, vegan zucchini banana muffins make a perfect lunch treat or after school snack. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.