low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps. All Reviews for Thai Chicken Broccoli Slaw. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Low Fat Low Calorie Wraps Recipes.
Unfortunately, this high-fiber, the low-carb tortilla can be hard to find in stores. Where do the calories in Chicken Breast, without skin, raw come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. You can cook low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps
- You need 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast strips.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of season to taste black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 of 10 inch whole wheat tortillas.
- It’s 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations. Thai Chicken Wraps Chicken Rice Low Carb Wraps Shredded Carrot Baked Chicken Breast Rice Vinegar Recipe Arroz Con Pollo Rezepte. Low Calorie Thai Chicken Wrap – Little Bits of. Low Fat, Low Carb and Healthy Chicken Breast and Asian broccoli stir fry recipe.
low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps step by step
- spray frying pan with cooking spray and brown chicken over medium heat. season with pepper and garlic salt.
- remove chicken from pan once cooked through and add slaw to pan. cook on low a few minutes until tender-crisp. season with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- place tortillas in warm oven.
- in sauce pan, combine rest of ginger, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of water, peanut butter, minced garlic heat over low heat, whisking the entire time until smooth.
- remove tortillas from oven. spread each one with sauce, top with slaw and chicken. wrap up and enjoy!.
- broccoli slaw is a nice replacement for lots of pasta dishes as well. full of fiber and less starch and carbs:).
- a half of one wrap is 190 calories.
Keto chicken recipe is easy, quick with boneless skinless chicken breast. Low Fat Chicken Breast & Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe. While not low carb, this rice and chicken meal prep recipe makes sure you get energy from the healthy brown rice, with healthy protein from the boneless skinless chicken breast to build your muscles, and broccoli for some much needed vegetables for your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. Chicken breast sprinkled with lemon-pepper seasoning and fresh lemon juice. Cook chicken in a range of healthy, low-calorie recipes for a satisfying lunch or dinner.