Baked Chicken and Zucchini. Gluten Free Low Carb Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Tomatoes. Get your crunchy chicken fix without frying. This oven-baked version is coated in bread crumbs and parmesan for a tasty, delicious dinner you can prep in under Flavors you love, served up in a whole new way.
This baked casserole is made up of sauteed zucchini as its base and is topped with chicken, tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Try adding other vegetables like mushrooms, bell peppers, and even eggplant, but be sure to saute them first. This chicken and zucchini combo is an easy baked dish flavored with tomatoes and garlic and finished with a topping of shredded mozzarella or This is an easy and great tasting recipe made with chicken breasts, zucchini, and tomatoes, cooked in dry sherry and topped with gooey, melted cheese. You can have Baked Chicken and Zucchini using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken and Zucchini
- It’s 3 of zucchini / washed / chopped.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts / chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper, salt, sumac,.
- You need 2 of carrots / washed / chopped.
- It’s 1 of large potato peeled / chopped.
Keyword herbs, chicken, herb chicken, zucchini, chicken with zucchini, butter, garlic herb. Zucchini, bread crumbs, ricotta, butter, and Parmesan create a juicy layer that makes you wish chicken always tasted this good. The chicken was sandwiched between a few Kitchn favorites: baked ricotta and my new "easy entertaining" go-to, creamy candy bar sauce. Baked Chicken Parmesan made with cutlets, homemade tomato sauce, gooey cheese and served on Zucchini Noodles!
Baked Chicken and Zucchini step by step
- Set oven 380°F, chop chicken, place in a mixing bowl, add some of your spices and half of oil, mix well and place a baking dish evenly. Chop veggies, use rest of the oil and spices to mix with them, layer over chicken.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil, cook about 40 mins, then take the foil off.
- Cook 25 mins more. Must be tender, juicy chicken. Don't let them dry out. (Chicken was already cooked when you covered with foil.).
An easy weeknight meal your Lighter Baked Chicken Parmesan. I know it's July, but it's ok to do comfort food now, right? We've actually had a cool front come through Texas recently. This Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan is the most amazing comfort food makeover! Serve over zucchini noodles for a low carb, gluten free dinner.