Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie. The number one reason people incorporate healthy vegan smoothies in their diet is that they are nutrient dense, packed full of vitamins, minerals, fiber. Vegan smoothies are a great way to give yourself a hefty serving of fruits and vegetables in one convenient meal, but it can be hard to find dairy-free options. A simple drop of almond extract (along with a heaping scoop of almond butter) make this delightful smoothie taste like marzipan candy.
This Mint Honeydew Smoothie is perfect for a hot summer day, especially now that melons are in season. Are your local markets brimming with ripe melons? Drinking weight loss smoothies is a delicious way to get raw fruits and vegetables into It can be hard to find a nut roast recipe without either eggs or breadcrumbs, so this one's a lifesaver for gluten-free vegans. You can have Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie
- You need 1 of serving of Simply Organic Vanilla Protein Powder.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen kale.
- You need 1 cup of frozen pineapple.
- You need 2 tbsp of hemp hearts/seeds.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
Contribute to phillymedia/innovation-vegan-gf-guide development by creating an account on GitHub. This collection of smoothie recipes provides you with great, flavorful ideas for protein smoothies both with and without plant-based protein powder. Toppings make a smoothie feel like an extra special treat. Some great toppings to have on hand include cacao nibs, shredded coconut, cocoa powder.
Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie step by step
- Pour water into blender with protein powder, banana, and half avocado and blend.
- Add frozen kale, pineapple, and carrots and blend on smoothie, extraction, or juice setting for at least 2 minutes.
- Add 1.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and continue blending.
- Pour into cup and garnish with 0.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and a couple cubes of pineapple.
If necessary, add a little almond milk to make the smoothie thinner. I hope you give this delicious cucumber and avocado smoothie a try! And if you do, be sure to. My Mom used to make my sister and I smoothies for breakfast quite frequently. Support a healthy mind with this super foods smoothie packed with banana, fresh vanilla, quinoa, flax oil and raw walnuts.