Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam. SPAM® Hickory Smoke brings campfire meat to the can. Imagine yourself sitting by a bonfire while you enjoy the real smoked flavor of this canned meat. Ingredients: Pork with Ham, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Salt, Modified Potato Starch, Sugar, Hickory Smoke Flavoring, Sodium.
Toss spaghetti with zucchini and garlic oil. Stir in cooked spaghetti , then stir in soy sauce, water, sesame oil and pepper. Mix all together, heat through and serve. You can cook Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ For the spam ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 12 ounce of can of hickory smoked spam.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s of ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Zucchini spaghetti ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤.
- You need 2 of large zucchini.
- It’s 14 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 of small onion sliced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of ■■■■■■ Topping ■■■■■■■.
- You need to taste of parmesan cheese grated.
I went ahead and started another pan with Oriental style Frozen Veggies and added it to the pot with the spam and noodles. Spam Hickory Smoke, Spam with Real Hormel Bacon, and Spam Black Pepper. These three options are good substitutions for the basic bacon flavors, and wouldn't go amiss in breakfast sandwiches, burritos, or wherever else you normally add pork-filled products. Instructions: Slice SPAM Hickory Smoke and heat as suggested: To Fry: Fry slices in skillet until golden brown on both sides.
Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam instructions
- I used this utensil to make the zucchini noodles I paid $11 us dollars at a flea market..
- After you make the noodles set aside.
- Take the spam out of the can.
- Heat oil in the pan. Slice the spam thinly. I got 9 pieces.
- Fry the spam in pan.
- Get them brown.
- When crispy move to some paper towels.
- In the leftover oil and drippings add the onion slices.
- Get them caramelized.
- Add tomatoes.
- Stirring constantly let all the bits on bottom of pan get incorporated into the sauce, its called deglazing the pan. Add tomato paste, sugar, salt, basil, parsley, and let thicken..
- The sauce should be very thick. Add the zucchini mix well. The zucchini will release its juices and thin the sauce out just a bit..
- Add cheese. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Hickory Smoke Spam, where's the flavour? BBQ SPAM® Musubi-Bringing you to an all new level of Spam enjoyment. It's not just for the cultured. ~m. Marc Robertson의 Fine foods에서 이 핀을 비롯한 여러 핀을 Miswa and Meat Balls Soup (you can also use ground beef for the meatballs and add zucchini and boiled quail eggs in this recipe). Start with some Hickory Smoke Spam and slice it thin – about the width of an individual sugar packet.