K.C. Rib Rub. This barbecue pork rib rub recipe for traditional Kansas City-style ribs is an excellent way to season the meat. It includes a variety of common spices Eat as is, or brush these ribs with a good barbecue sauce if you prefer the finger-licking finish. This dry rub is so good that you'll want to keep a shaker.
Very good rub. i took a hint from the other reviews and made modefications myself. i changed the salt content to two tablespoons substituted the I like this recipe it's a good starting point for a rub. I left out MSG and added a little meat tenderizer instead. Also a dash of ground ginger and ground allspice. You can have K.C. Rib Rub using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of K.C. Rib Rub
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
Blend a homemade Rib Dry Rub recipe from BBQ with Bobby Flay on Food Network to season your next rack of ribs with cumin, paprika, cayenne and chili powder. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Pack on the dry rub onto your next rack of ribs. Rib Rub from Delish.com is everything you need to make the most flavorful meat.
K.C. Rib Rub step by step
- Prep out ribs. Remove silver skin if you not removed.
- Mix all the ingredients and rub the ribs evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-24 hours..
This rib rub is great on way more than just ribs. Try it on a roast chicken or even a whole roasted cauliflower ! If you're not a fan of spicy food, go easy on the chili flakes or omit them completely. Learn how to make Rib Rub. A great rib rub isn't easy to create, but we're pretty confident about this one.