Zucchini cake. German Chocolate Snack Cake With Coconut-Pecan I have made zucchini cake for years following a recipe from Amish country. This Zucchini Cake recipe with cream cheese frosting is the perfect way to eat your veggies! It's a delicious spice cake stuffed with zucchini and topped with a thick cream cheese frosting.
You will never know there is zucchini in this chocolate cake because it is SO good! Zucchini cakes made with fresh zucchini, cheese, and spices blended together and fried until golden. A great way to use up that garden zucchini! You can have Zucchini cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini cake
- It’s 5 of zucchini washed and peeled/ shredded.
- It’s 2 of large potatoes / peeled/ shredded.
- Prepare 1 of carrot/ shredded.
- It’s 1 bunch of parsley.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of dill.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese/crumble or shredded(I used feta) and Mexican cheese.
- It’s of Salt and pepper for taste.
- You need 10 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 3 of eggs.
Now that summer is in full swing so, presumably. This zucchini cake recipe is one of my go-to recipes for any summer party, since everyone seems to go crazy for zucchini in the summertime. You can easily leave it out a few hours without refrigeration. This chocolate zucchine cake is the MOST amazing chocolate cake you could imagine!
Zucchini cake instructions
- Wash and peel veggies (set the oven for 375).
- Chop your parsley, green onion and dill.
- Shred your zucchinis and potatoes, get rid of their water by squeezing them, then mix them together.
- Mix 10 spoon of flours 1 cup of shredded cheese, 1/2 oil, 3 eggs, 1 spoonful of baking powder salt and pepper and all of the veggies.
- Grease a baking dish pour mixture into it.
- Cook until cook and change its color.
- Wait until it gets cool to eat.
You would NEVER guess that this insanely moist chocolate cake has. Zucchini Cake is a family favorite cake for entertaining! Grated zucchini, pineapple, nuts and spices combine together to create a moist, delicious and spiced cake! I top this cake with the Best Cream. This is not your usual chocolate cake.