Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta. Fry the meatballs or cook on a George Foreman. Bulgarian Meatballs: Bulgarian meatballs is a traditional Bulgarian meal,very distinctive dish popular in Eastern Europe on the Balkan Peninsula. These meatballs are called kyufte and are typically made from ground beef or pork, more often a mix of the two.
Add some serrano chile, a touch of garlic, some crumbled queso fresco, or even some chopped chipotle peppers. Bulgarian Meatball Soup Recipe with Picture. Mnogo mi haresvat parjenite kiufteta No kum tiah triabva da ima garnitura Koia e podhodiashtata garnitura,kam parjenite kiufteta Spored men: Vareni kartofi sas star luk,e podhodiashta salata Vie. You can cook Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta
- You need 800 g of ground meat (beef or pork).
- It’s 2 slices of white bread (without crusts).
- It’s 4 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of savory (if you don't have any replace with thyme).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt (or more to taste).
- You need 1 of medium size minced onion.
- You need 1 cup of oil (I use avocado oil).
The Flying Meatballs manufacturers Artisanal meatballs—handcrafted, made with only the best ingredients, and cooked in the traditional fashion. Our Meatballs are cooked in the traditional fashion and not industrially over processed. Hand-rolled, shallow-fried and cooked to perfection: just like your. Type of kebab Grilled fresh meat Hot Meatballs Meatballs on grill Tasty meatballs and kebabche Fried chicken meat with french fries and salad Chopped meat kebapcheta, meatballs, charcoal grill Grilled sausage, smoke.
Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta instructions
- In a big bowl (you will be adding all ingredients in it), soak white bread slices into milk. Once bread has fully absored milk, crumble into tiny pieces..
- Add ground meat to crumbled and soaked bread pieces. Add egg and all spices. Add minced onion..
- Mix everything very well. All spices and bread must be absorbed into ground meat. Place mixture in fridge for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, takes mixture out of fridge. You can wet your hands with water beforehand (so mixture doesn't stick on them). Start forming 2-2.5 inch (5-7cm) in diameter meatballs..
- Once meatballs are formed. Add oil in a pan and heat it until ready to fry meat. Add meatballs and fry until golden and well cooked inside (about 4 minutes on each side)..
- Serve hot with sides such as potatoes/fries and/or salad. Enjoy!.
To freeze meatballs, simply transfer them from the fridge if they are already stored in appropriate airtight packaging. If not, meatballs can be placed in a freezer-safe container or bag. Be sure to eliminate as much air as possible prior to storing and you'll have fresh meatballs up to four months. Although meatballs are quite easy to buy, there is something satisfying about making your own, for starters, you get to add what herbs and spices you want! Bulgaria is a foodie paradise, discover everything you should know about Bulgarian food and the top Bulgarian dishes that you must try!