Quick Spinach and Zucchini Pasta. Bring to a boil over high heat (leave spinach until the end). Boil mixture, stirring and turning pasta frequently with tongs, until pasta is al dente and. Jump to the Zucchini Noodles Pasta Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how we make it.
If you have a hard time finding good, flavorful tomatoes, it is better to use canned. Featuring Low-Carb Zucchini "Ravioli", Green Mac 'n' Cheese, Zucchini Meatballs and Spinach Artichoke Ravioli Bake. With zucchini, spinach, vermicelli pasta and tomatoes, this is a quick and healthy dinner recipe! You can have Quick Spinach and Zucchini Pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Spinach and Zucchini Pasta
- Prepare 3 cups of spinach.
- It’s 2 of zucchinis.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of Italian seasonings.
- It’s 1/8 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3-4 cups of Penne pasta or any type you'd like.
Fresh cavatelli pasta is tossed in a vibrant sauce of herby pesto, which gets another layer of verdant color and flavor from sautéed zucchini and fresh spinach, folded into the warm pasta just before serving. Zucchini noodles are extremely versatile but a simple sauté with garlic and spinach can't be beat. Add in some diced herb baked chicken and you've got yourself a Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Recipe Video. While it's easy to make this recipe, it always helps to watch a quick tutorial video.
Quick Spinach and Zucchini Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta in water for about 15 mins remember to season water with salt.
- Dice zucchinis up in a sauté pan add olive oil and zucchinis and salt sauté for about 8 to 10 minutes then add the spinach sauté for about 5-6 minutes at this time add 1/2 Tbsp of the Italian seasoning.
- Then drain pasta when done cooking add to the pan with the ingredients and the last of the Italian seasoning and pepper sauté for 2-3 minutes making sure everything is mixed well then plate and garnish with the Parmesan cheese.
Grated zucchini and chopped blanched spinach, mixed with onions sautéed with bacon, parsley, and garlic, bound with eggs, topped with grated Parmesan Put the zucchini spinach mixture into the dish and pack it down. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese over the top and drizzle with a little olive oil. Put back into small saucepan on medium heat. Add all ingredients and mix until This recipe was quick and easy, very tasty too! I didn't use the red pepper flakes because my.