Crusted Chicken breast and potatoes.
You can have Crusted Chicken breast and potatoes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crusted Chicken breast and potatoes
- You need of Main.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes diced up into bite size.
- You need 1/2 small of diced up onion.
- You need 2 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of Frenchs fried onions.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Cheese any kind.
- You need 2 of or 4 Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Season All Salt.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Mustard.
- It’s 1 of McCormicks Montreal Chicken season.
Crusted Chicken breast and potatoes step by step
- Thaw 2-4 chicken breast and cover them with mustard. Sprinkle McCormick seasoning over and take crushed French fried onions and coat over the top of chicken. Lightly place in the center of 9 by 13 casserole dish..
- In a 9 by 13 casserole dish dice up potatoes and onion then spread them around the dish. Sprinkle Seasoned Salt and Red Pepper over the potatoes and onions..
- Next pre heat oven to 375°F. Pour the 2 cans of Cream of Chicken soup over the potatoes only..
- Place in the center of oven and cook for 45 min to 1 hour or until the thickest chicken is at 180°F..
- Once cooked remove and sprinkle shredded cheese over the whole dish. Enjoy.