Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast. Season the outside of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, and add the oil. The best Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe!
We are going to start with cutting pockets. This fast, easy, and delicious Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is a perfect meal for a weeknight dinner. This asparagus stuffed chicken breast recipe is moist and delicious. You can cook Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 8 of Asparagus Stalks.
- Prepare 100 g of Grated Cheese.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Visit my website: http Combine yogurt and lemon zest in a separate bowl, set aside. Layer cheese, asparagus, onion, and basil in the center of chicken breast and roll up and seal closed with a tooth. Healthy asparagus stuffed chicken breast makes a quick and easy weeknight dinner! Chicken, Easy Weeknight Meals, Main Courses, Recipe for Two, Recipes.
Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Preheat ovent to 200°C.
- Butterfly slice the chicken breasts, drizzle with olive oil and cover with the seasoning ingredients..
- Layer the asparagus and cheese on one half of each chicken breast and then fold to create a pocket, secured with toothpicks..
- Bake for 20 – 25 Minutes..
This Asparagus-stuffed Chicken is a great, simple dinner that's easy enough for weeknights, but looks good enough to serve for company when you need something. On a clean work surface, cut a pocket into each chicken breast, then stuff each with mozzarella, and asparagus. Season chicken all over with oregano, salt, and pepper. Asparagus Stuffed Chicken a fast and easy chicken breast recipe that will knock your socks off. Asparagus Stuffed Chicken is a simple yet flavorful dish that is easier then you think!