Cajun K-rab Dip. How to cook Cajun Crab Dip. This video could cause weight gain, hunger, and moments of pure bliss! This is my go-to dip recipe for all sporting events and house parties.
This delicious hot Cajun crab dip is an update on a family favorite made in a cast iron skillet with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, juicy lump crab meat, and a Cajun kick. I found this recipe on line while trying to figure out what i wanted to do with some crab meat i had ,Well here is how it turned out. here is the link to. Cajun Crab Dip Go Go Go Gourmet. You can cook Cajun K-rab Dip using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun K-rab Dip
- It’s 1/2 of lbs. immitation crab meat.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/8 cup of minced onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Cajun Crab Dip With Garlic-Herb Roll DippersFood Republic. Food writer and blogger Melissa Sperka published a collection of recipes that will bring out your love of Southern food and cooking in no time at all. I feel this dip is so good that it's hard to stop at just one serving. I like to serve it with a assortment of crackers or toasted bread.
Cajun K-rab Dip step by step
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning, onions, adobo, and Italian seasoning in a bowl or blender..
- Gently fold n cheddar cheese and imitation crab meat..
- Chill for at least a half hour before serving..
Notes: You can also serve this dip warm. Spoon in a small casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Combine Cream Cheese, A CAJUN LIFE® All Purpose Seasoning, and crab meat, imitation crab. Recipes » Appetizers » Dips » Cajun Crab Dip. Cajun Style Crab Dip is my take on the popular crab dip often found at the grocery store seafood counter made with imitation crab.